25/07/2012

So I have a blog now...

So I now have a blog. Yay me. Now that I have officially left highsec behind me I figured I might have some interesting things to talk about. Don't get me wrong, highsec is a nice place, nice enough to live in, but its nice in the same way a gated neighbourhood is nice to live in. Its nice because not a whole lot happens.
Wormholes on the other hand are like living in a post apocalyptic city. Its nice because you found some sweet loot the other day and a zombie didn't eat your face. Its interesting, its exciting, its an adventure.

So yes, in-case you didn't catch that, I joined a wormhole corp. Id love to talk about that more, but at the moment there is a kind of NDA on releasing information about our activity's so I cant. So yeah, the CAD comic is pretty damn accurate when it comes to wormhole corps. I wouldn't have it any other way now that I've joined though, knowing others had to jump through the same hoops makes me feel a little bit safer in here.
I've been stuck for something to write about however. While I would like to write about the events that have transpired since I joined there's been a general information blackout imposed for security reasons. Im not sure how much I should say even on that so I'll instead comment that even with security as good as it is now, it can always be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment